WEEK 7 / NIGHT CIRCUS

I've always been a fan of books and stories where it is focused on characters rather than plot.

Things like George RR Martin's A Song of Fire and Ice and Rick Riordan's Heroes of Olympus.

"Night Circus" does the same, and the structure is amazing. It gives insight and perspective on different characters. I also really admire and appreciate the magic themes of the story.

Celia and Marco were both very interesting and through reading, it is made apparent just how good their chemistry is. I thought the timeline dynamics were awesome too, even though they were confusing at times. However, I think overall it adds to the narrative. I've always been a fan of movies where you can rewatch it and pick up on different things. I feel like this would have the same effect.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frankenstein & Gothic Genre

A Wild Sheep Chase

BLOODCHILD ASSESMENT